Thursday, August 13, 2009

Let's go to the movies!

We went to see "Julie & Julia" over the weekend. I know! I know! We should have known better than to go opening weekend. The theater was PACKED!

We sat on the back row finding two seats on the aisle. You know, it’s easier to get to the restroom.

But I digress. We really enjoyed the movie. Meryl Streep was amazing, but she can do no wrong in my humble opinion.

My only complaint? Not the movie! All the way through the film, the ladies beside us chattered. I bet they didn’t hear 10 minutes of the dialog.

The theater was too crowded for us to move and did I mention aisle seats and proximity to the restroom?

I don’t understand why anyone would pay money to talk during a movie and not watch the film.

Just a thought. This little post won’t change anything, but it helps a bit to vent. Thanks for your time. Hopefully next time I’ll be more positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment