Thursday, October 8, 2009

Misc Pictures and Stuff




I'm going to post some misc pictures today. Hope you don't mind. I'm also going to try to caption them so they make a little sense.


These four pictures are from our yard sale that we had last weekend. Dad2 likes to collect monsters for Halloween. And he expects me to guard the house while these things are in there. At least he put these up for sale. He sold the witch, mummy and most of the small stuff. We still have that yucky zombie though. He gives me the creeps.



















Here are a couple of pictures of me. I have a favorite toy, a rattle, that I push & toss around. It stays in my night-time pen for those times in the middle of the night that I want to play a bit. I like to run around the house more. I have more toys in the upstairs hall, plus there are magazines and books to tear up. Fun, Fun, Fun!




















Last is this picture that we took the night before the full moon. 10/9/09. We just thought the moon was pretty.

1 comment:

  1. wow! your decorations look terrifying!! ... Buddy, like your rabbit rattle.. its got rabbits on it! cute!

    ReplyDelete