Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Welcome

Hey, Everybody!

I'm Buddy Rabbit. I'm new to this blogging thing, but I'm going to give it a try.

I'm pretty well trained, poopy wise. I tend to go outdoors or back in my pen to use the restroom. Wish I could figure out that toilet thing. Since I know where to go, I get to run around the house most of the day.

I have a regular schedule. Breakfast and some early morning rubs from my humans. Then a couple of hours outside on our deck for fresh air and exercise. Dad keeps an eye on me so the hawks don't get me. They are pretty bad here, but I have lots of hiding places plus Dad's watchful eye.

Then I go inside and run around the house until night. I go to bed, back in my pen, when I get tired. It's not too bad. The pen is two "wabbitat" cages joined together. My food area has grass mats lining it and my living space has carpet. Only my poo corner is bare metal with a pan underneath. I have toys in the pen; my favorite a wooden rattle from binkybunny.com.

Well, that's enough for an introduction. I'll post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment