Thursday, September 10, 2009

Blocked

Ok, You are probably wondering why I haven't continued the Wright Tale story. I'm just stumped.

I thought that I had an outline, but after posting the first segment, it just didn't seem to go anywhere.

I'm thinking about it and have written a new outline, but I still don't like it either.

Now, I think I'm beginning to realize what people talk about when they say "writer's block." But that's not right either, because I continue to review and revise the outline. I just don't like it.

So for now, Wright Island Tale is on hold.

Maybe I should just post pictures of kittens or something. But when I start doing that, you can be sure that I'm totally brain dead and just can't do any better.

So for now, Hope you have a great day. I'm not abandoning the blog. Just a little stumped.

1 comment:

  1. Been there with the story going nowhere. Had one a year ago that just stopped on me. Then, one day while brushing my teeth, the answer came to me and I was able to finish it. Sometimes things just have to float around in your head. Maybe yours will come to you in a flash of brilliance!

    ReplyDelete