- It doesn’t matter the size or quantity of the gifts; what matters is the love you feel all year long.
- It’s more important to have love in your heart than to have a Benz in the driveway.
- No amount of gifts can replace the feeling of snuggling with a loved one in front of the fire.
- A gentle kiss on the cheek can express more love than a thousand words.
- Love is getting your back rubbed without having to ask.
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Been thinking a lot about the holiday season and want to share some of my feelings: